• HZO technology
• Submerge your compass 1 meter for 30 minutes without losing functionality
• Press and Hold On or Press On/Press Off Backlit Switch
• To ensure your NavELite compass remains WaterBlocked, use only NavELite Batteries
• Only battery approved for warranty on the WaterBlock compasses.
• 3V Lithium Battery CR1632
• Rated capacity of 125 mAh
• Operates in a temperature range between -40 to + 85°C
• Encased with a rubber coating
• Loaded with NavELite accessories such as the NavELite Screwdriver, 2 NavELite CR1632 lithium batteries, and five spare battery compartment screws (NOTE: Case doesn't include compass)
• Easily accessible when traveling
NavELite's quality custom designed Size #00 Phillips head screwdriver features a compact durable handle and hardened steel magnetized shaft for assisting in managing miniature screws.
NavELite's traditional 3V Lithium Battery CR1632 with a rated capacity of 125 mAh can operate in a temperature range between -40 to + 85°C and is encased with a rubber coating with a female quick-connector.
5 each S/S #0 X 1/4" SMS steel screws specifically designed to fit all NavELite model compasses battery housings.